Learn plenty of fun, historical facts about the statues of St. Armands Circle!
• $17.95 p/p by prior reservation only.
• Tours fill quickly so book early!
• Tour times: 7 pm OR 8:45 pm
When: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
Duration: 75 minutes
Attire: Comfort casual, walking shoes
Weather: Our Sarasota ghost tours take place in (light) rain or shine – however in the event of expected moderate to heavy rains the tour will be canceled and guests will be notified. Guests then have the option of rescheduling or a full refund.
*Please note that all tours require a minimum of 4 people. This does not mean one party must book 4 individuals, but that our total headcount achieves the minimum. We will notify you if we have not reached this capacity and will always strive to accommodate our valued guests!*
“Whenever we visit a new city in the US, we always include a tour to familiarize ourselves to the area. This year, we traveled to Sarasota for the first time and picked the Ghosts and Gruesomes Tour Walking. Our tour guide was Maggie. How she remembers all her facts is astonishing! She has humor, personality, and knowledge, and we encourage everyone to take this tour! This was an enjoyable evening and well worth our time.” – Jerry S.
“I think Savannah Bob brought a few of his spirits along with him to Sarasota! We had a GREAT time and thoroughly enjoyed his tour! Plenty of ghosts and murders that were just plain spooky!” – Randy D.
Join us for a creepy walking tour of Sarasota
Do YOU believe there are ghosts in Sarasota?
Do YOU believe there unsolved or intriguing murder cases here?
Join us for this 75-minute creepy tour of Sarasota and you will believe!
Book now so you don’t miss out on this fun evening walk on the dark side of Sarasota!
- You will be exploring the ‘spirited’ side of Sarasota while you enjoy the stories and stroll our streets after-dark.
- Experience the spirited and sinister side of Sarasota on this one-of-a-kind walking tour to learn more about the area and some of the residents who still call it home – many, many, many years later.
- Hear the tales of paranormal activity while we explore the downtown Sarasota theater district.
- Feel the hair raise on the back of your neck as we share the gruesome historic murders that occurred here.
Bring your camera to check photos for orbs and other signs of ghostly activity!
We dare you to come hear the haunting tales and feel the rare chill in the air on this walking ghost & murder tour of Sarasota, FL!