Wednesday, Friday & Saturday | A creepy walking tour of Sarasota tour with interesting stories of its dark history.
- When: You schedule your group for your date!
- Start Time: You schedule your time!
- Pickup/Dropoff: We are happy to work that out for your activity!
- Duration: 1.5 to 3 hours (depending on which tour you booked – traffic flow may require timing adjustments)
- Includes: Driver, Tour Guide and tour are included in the ticket price. If you enjoyed your tour, gratuities are accepted and greatly appreciated by our tour guides
- Attire: Casual and comfortable
- Water: Will be available for $1 purchase on the trolley or bring your own
- Weather: We tour rain or shine so please dress appropriately for the weather
CALL 941-893-4664 to schedule your group of 10 guests or more!
Come discover the secrets of Sarasota with us for a 1.5 hr or 3 hr in-depth Sarasota adventure for private groups & corporate events!
From SRQ Airport to the quaint neighborhoods of Downtown Sarasota to the beautiful gulf views from Lido Key, our professional guides will share with you all that Sarasota has to offer. As you ride along to see the various sites, you will hear details of what there is to see and do in the area, local history, interesting trivia and a few of the ‘Sins’ that happened here. Our air-conditioned trolley will take you to some of the hidden gems that even many locals don’t know about!
On the 3 hr tour there will be stops where you can take photos & stretch your legs. We will also have a ‘cool’ surprise for each guest… but if we told you what it is it wouldn’t be a surprise now would it?
This tour will also include a box lunch choice from Apple Spice of Sarasota which features fresh baked bread and Boar’s Head meat.
- TURKEY AND SWISS | HONEY WHEAT (Oven roasted tender white turkey breast piled high with Swiss cheese and signature sauce
- VEGETARIAN | 13-GRAIN BREAD (Mushrooms, cucumbers, vine ripened tomatoes, sprouts, green peppers, avocados, with cheddar cheese, pesto mayo sauce, and green-leaf lettuce).
- Sorry, no substitutions are available.
(Lunches include: Large sandwich, side dish, dill pickle, cookie, mint & water. Mustard, mayo, and sandwich sauce on the side.)
NOTE: If desired, guests on the 1.5 hr tour also have the option of adding a box lunch to their purchase to take with them when they finish their tour.