Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday | A creepy walking tour in downtown Sarasota with stories of its ghosts & dark history.
- When: You schedule your group for your date!
- Start Time: You schedule your time!
- Pickup/Dropoff: We are happy to work that out for your activity!
- Duration: 1.5 – traffic flow may require timing adjustments
- Includes: Driver, Tour Guide and tour are included in the ticket price. Optional add-on: Picnic Box Lunch to go!
- If you enjoyed your tour, gratuities are accepted and greatly appreciated by our tour guides
- Attire: Casual and comfortable
- Water: Be sure to bring a bottle (or two!)
- Weather: We tour rain or shine so please dress appropriately for the weather
CALL 941-893-4664 to schedule your group of 10 guests or more!
- From :
- $ 34.95
Come discover the secrets of Sarasota with us on a 1.5 hr in-depth Sarasota adventure for private groups & corporate events!
From SRQ Airport to the quaint neighborhoods of Downtown Sarasota to the beautiful gulf views from Lido Key, our professional guides will share with you all that Sarasota has to offer. As you ride along to see the various sites, you will hear details of what there is to see and do in the area, local history, interesting trivia and a few of the ‘Sins’ that happened here. Our air-conditioned trolley will take you to some of the hidden gems that even many locals don’t know about!
Please keep in mind, there are no opportunities to depart the trolley while on the tour.
Optional Lunch: Includes a box lunch choice from Apple Spice of Sarasota which features fresh baked bread and Boar’s Head meat.
- TURKEY AND SWISS | HONEY WHEAT (Oven roasted tender white turkey breast piled high with Swiss cheese and signature sauce
- VEGETARIAN | 13-GRAIN BREAD (Mushrooms, cucumbers, vine ripened tomatoes, sprouts, green peppers, avocados, with cheddar cheese, pesto mayo sauce, and green-leaf lettuce).
- Sorry, no substitutions are available.
(Lunches include: Large sandwich, side dish, dill pickle, cookie, mint & water. Mustard, mayo, and sandwich sauce on the side.)