• $109.95 p/p by prior reservation only.
• Tours fill quickly so book early!
• Tour time: 5:30 pm
Duration: 2.5 hrs
Attire: Comfort casual, walking shoes
Weather: Our Sarasota tours take place in rain or shine so dress appropriately for the weather.
*Please note that all tours require a minimum of 4 people. This does not mean one party must book 4 individuals, but that our total headcount achieves the minimum. We will notify you if we have not reached this capacity and will always strive to accommodate our valued guests!*
Join us for a true 2 1/2 hr. Bourbon Experience
Lead by the co-founder of the Sarasota Whiskey Society!
If you have been looking for something special to do on a boring Tuesday evening, this is it!
- You will learn insider knowledge about where to find sought after bottles of bourbon in Sarasota.
- During this tour you will learn about bourbon: its history, what makes it unique and why it is so popular now.
- Back in the day a lady wouldn’t be seen in a “gentleman’s parlor” where men were drinking whiskey and smoking cigars. However after Prohibition, many women had no compunction about spiking the punch bowl with bourbon. If they were entertaining, drinking alcohol in private homes was totally acceptable.
- Not only will you get to taste various bourbons, but you will experience a fun and exclusive way of taking tasting notes as you discover what brands are your favorites.
- This is not only for novices but ALL bourbon lovers! Did you know that today over one third of the bourbon market are women?
- You will also be sampling some of Sarasota’s best ‘bar bites’ along the way.
- Gift Certificates available for the bourbon lover in your life!