“Al Capone runs rum to the Midwest” “Women Allowed in the Secret Service”
Find out about these headlines & SO much more on “Wild Women of Anna Maria Island.” Includes a glass of wine & cheese plate also. Join us in raising a glass to celebrate these amazing women!
Stories, Shipwrecks and Spirits on Anna Maria Island
Anna Maria Island Walking Ghost Tour
• $19.95 p/p by prior reservation only.
• Tours fill quickly so book early!
• Tour time: 7 pm
When: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Duration: 75 minutes
Attire: Comfort casual, walking shoes
Weather: Our Anna Maria Island ghost tours take place in (light) rain or shine – however in the event of expected moderate to heavy rains the tour will be canceled and guests will be notified. Guests then have the option of rescheduling or a full refund.
*Please note that all tours require a minimum of 4 people. This does not mean one party must book 4 individuals, but that our total headcount achieves the minimum. We will notify you if we have not reached this capacity and will always strive to accommodate our valued guests!*
- From :
- $ 19.95
Join us for the #1 ghost walk of Anna Maria Island, Florida
Join us for this fun 75-minute walking tour as we explore spirits, floating orbs and the shadow people as we stroll Bridge Street on Anna Maria Island.
- Experience the high spirited and sinister side of the island while learning about the Bride of Bali Hai, George Emerson Bean and Al Capone and others
- View the bridges that connect the island and hear the gruesome tales they tell
- Bring your camera to check photos for orbs and other signs of ghostly activity!
We dare you to hear the haunting tales and feel the hair raise on the back of your neck as you hear the stories of shipwrecks and spirits of Anna Maria Island, FL!
Book now so you don’t miss out on this fun walk on the dark side of Bridge Street!